1. When using reproductions of works from the collection of the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen for publication or any other form of multiplication, permission must always be asked. This also applies to images that have not directly been obtained from the museum.
2. Images will be made available only to the person(s) requesting them and are issued only for usage stated in the request. Use of the images for purposes other than those stated in the request and forwarding them to third parties is not permitted. In case of new or re-use of images a new request has to be made.
3. The delivered visual material can not be transformed into a new image that deviates from the original without permission of the museum.
4. Unless otherwise stated the reproduction of the image must be accompanied by the following creditline: Collection Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam.
5. You are obliged to supply a specimen copy of the publication in which the images are used free of charge to the museum. In the case of the publication of an image on loan to the museum from a third party, you must supply two specimen copies of the publication. Please send the specimen copies to:
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
Attn. to the Library
3000 CG ROTTERDAM
6. It is your responsibility to fulfil any obligations to the copyright holder in accordance with copyright law. Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen is not responsible for any eventual conflicts between you and the copyright holder.