Journalists from newspapers and magazines, radio, TV, photographers and press photographers are welcome at Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen. Announce your press visit in advance to obtain adequate information and proper guidance.
Taking Photographs and Filming
- In general photography without flash and without stands is permitted; this may not apply during certain exhibitions.
- A request must be submitted for photography with flash or stands, filming and photoshoots. Please contact the Marketing and Communication Department.
- Filming is only permitted on working days.
- Refer to the film protocol for the conditions that apply to making films and/or sound recordings in the museum.
- Members of the press are welcome during opening times.
- Announce your press visit in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Marketing and Communication Department will ensure that up-to-date press material is ready for you.
- The Marketing and Communication Department reserves the right to refuse requests for press visits.
- On press visits all journalists must be able to produce a valid proof of identity and a current press card.
- General visitors’ conditions apply.
We offer journalists and press photographers the exclusive opportunity to preview exhibitions. For questions email email@example.com.