Personal data is information that can identify you as an individual. In some cases, we share your data with other organisations or companies. In these cases, we process your data carefully and securely, adhering to the EU law that governs data protection, the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that:
- we restrict the collection of personal data to only those items required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we explicitly as your permission to process your personal data in instances where your permission is required;
- we do not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless that is necessary to provide the requested service or we are legally obliged to;
- when we share your personal data, we make agreements with the third parties to ensure that your personal data is not used for other purposes;
- we take appropriate measures to protect your personal data and demand the same of third parties who process your personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to view, correct and/or delete your personal data.