On Friday, the 13th of May 2022, the second part of Opening Up! Collection Center Strategies - a symposium on the development of publicly accessible depots - will be held in collaboration with Stichting Behoud Moderne Kunst (SBMK).
Symposium in the Depot
Friday, May 13, 2022: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The program includes five presentations, a lunch, and extensive guided tours in groups through the depot, including the depot compartments containing our own collection as well as the compartments with external collections.
About new depot buildings and digital depots:
- Sjarel Ex, director Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Wim Hoeben, location manager Collection Center Netherlands | CC NL
- Caroline Breunesse, head of exhibitions Naturalis
- Bart Ankersmit, senior advisor to the Cultural Heritage Agency | RCE
- Gaby Wijers, director of LIMA
Opening Up! II costs € 125 and € 60 for students. A limited number of tickets are available for SBMK partners. They will be informed about this via an invitation. Look for the conditions on the webpage ‘Financing and partnerships’.
Journalists who want to attend the symposium may contact: email@example.com
You can register for the symposium here.