1. I did not get a confirmation email with the e-ticket after I placed my order. What should I do now?
Check your spam folder to see if the confirmation email is there. If it is not please contact the help desk: email@example.com or +31(0)10 7516400 (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.).
2. I’ve lost my e-ticket. What should I do?
You can print out your ticket again or request a new one by way of the confirmation email. If this doesn’t work, please contact the help desk (see question 1).
3. Is my e-ticket transferable to someone else?
Yes, the e-ticket is transferable. But remember: if you have an e-ticket and a discount pass you must show the discount pass at the ticket check. Discount passes are not transferable.
4. Can I change my e-ticket or get a refund?
No, it is not possible to exchange your e-ticket or get a refund.
5. Is my e-ticket valid indefinitely?
Normal e-tickets are valid indefinitely.
E-tickets for a special exhibition are only valid during the period of that exhibition.