Boijmans Corporate Membership
The City of Rotterdam and Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen have many links, and the involvement of the business community is a major factor. Our Corporate Members have been supporting us since 1988 and have made it possible for us to stage extraordinary exhibitions like All Eyes on Kees van Dongen, The Road to Van Eyck, and Oskar Kokoschka: Portraits of People and Animals.
How to become a Corporate Member!
Your company can become a Corporate Member of the museum by contributing EUR 2,500 per calendar year for three years. The benefits include:
- Invitations to exclusive and public exhibition openings;
- A guided tour behind the scenes for ten of your employees/business contacts or use of Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen's charismatic galleries for a lunch, reception, dinner, meeting or symposium;
- You company name appears in the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen annual report and on its website;
- Use of the Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen name in your communications, in consultation with the museum;
- Three personal Boijmans Privilege Cards. A Boijmans Privilege Card gives an individual free access to the museum and as well as lectures, guided tours, multimedia tours and workshops. A Privilege Card holder also receives 15% discount in the museum shop;
- Personal focal point in the museum;
- The donation can be claimed as a deduction for corporation tax.
If you are interested in a Corporate Membership or have any questions, please feel free to contact Anna Kesler, Manager corporate clients, email@example.com, +31 (0)6 24.672.675